Professional management of customers
Workshops and seminars on active listening techniques and questioning to promote a culture of attentive and empathic communication. How to integrate effective listening practices into organizational strategies and decision-making processes to mediate conflicts and facilitate conflict resolution.
The evaluation of the acquired techniques is performed through exercises. During the course Role-play and situational scenarios are essential. At the end of the seminar, training is validated with a proficiency-testing exam attested by a course-completion certificate.
Online course support. A secured access allows the download of course material after subscription.
- Enhance the public image of the company by a professional handling of incoming phone calls;
- To acquire theoretical and practical knowledge of greeting parameters;
- To implement a quality charter to improve customer greeting.
This training is intended for any personnel that are in regular direct and telephone contact with your customers.
Dynamics of communication
- Specifics of direct et telephone contact
- Tone, rhythm and emotion of the voice, standard sentences and keywords
- Active listening, orientation and conclusion
- Questioning methods, release and conclusion
- Writing a quality greeting charter
- Principles of the emotional management of complaints
- Processing of special cases, state of mind and respect for priorities
- Exercises for skill monitoring
At the end of the training, participants will have:
- Established practical procedures for answering and processing calls;
- Understood the parameters of a quality greeting;
- Acquired new skills to improve customer relations.
Our next courses
On site 1 day
Increasing empathy and facilitating open dialogue to achieve results.
On site 1/2 day
|Developing effective communication strategies to enhance the value of your company's services.|
On site 1/2 day
|Experience the feedback culture aimed at reducing feedback aversion and promoting effective information exchange.|
Terms and conditions
During the course, a snack is served to all participants. Fees have to be paid on time of subscription. 50% is reimbursed in case of cancelation 14 days prior to the seminar. For any cancellation done less than 2 weeks before the course, fees are unrefundable.
Rue Neuve-du-Molard 24
full-day practical course
seminar from 09:00am until 17h00pm
maximum 8 participants