Intercompany communication seminar, theoretical and practical, to improve emotional management during conflict or for project presentation as well as emergency communication methods between management, executives and customers.
- To uncover, reveal and control one’s emotions in order to amplify the impact of the message;
- To control emotional parameters in order to communicate better;
- To develop active listening for a better interpretation.
This training is intended for any personnel with responsibilities in regular direct and telephone contact with your customers.
Message transmission – theoretical module
- Rhythm and energy, communication in case of emergency
- Risks and opportunities, respect of priorities
- Active sales listening
- Flow of information
Emotional communication - practical module
- Setting parameters for emotions, triggers
- Crisis negotiation, verbal communication
- Decision making process, violence
- Study of concrete cases
Theoretical base elaborated according to PNL principles of synchronization and harmonization
Splitting the discussion to communicate better. A complete documentation is given to all participants.
At the end of this seminar, you will have:
- Established practical procedures for managing complaints;
- Understood the parameters of emotional communication;
- Acquired negotiation principles.
Our next courses
|Man in crisis||Wednesday December 5, 2018|
|Man in crisis||Wednesday September 25, 2019|
Terms and conditions
Participants share lunch. Fees have to be paid on time of subscription.
50% is reimbursed in case of cancelation 14 days prior to the seminar. For any cancellation done less than 2 weeks before the course, fees are unrefundable.